Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

02 dodge ram quad cab...hdc3 15 box


supra93

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone..it's been a long time since I've posted on here but I need some knowledge please..I just ordered an hdc3 15 d2,copper coil and want to know if anyone had some good ideas on a box for my 02 ram quad cab..I have the 60/40 split bench seat and going to keep the 60% seat and remove the smaller one behind the driver seat..so the question is....

I've heard hdc3s like 4-5 cubes at around 34 hz..it's going to be daily on rap and no burps or competition and most likely on 1500-2k rms..

Which way should I face my port and how should I mount my sub? I'm out of town atm and don't have access to the dimensions that are available in my truck, srry lol

Thank you for any input

Posted

Ok..which way should I face the port and sub? I'm getting alot of different people saying different things..one guy has 1 hcca 12 with the port and sub facing the door in his..he hit 145

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 405 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...