Second Skin Audio

Can someone design me a box?

So here is a suggestion best for a trunk car, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

crossfire.jpg

2x%20pio%20pic_zpswzubm20k.jpg

and are the measurements you gave me in accordance to the picture like as far as where everything goes, and how it should go together? I know its not to size. The reason i ask is because I sketched it up in google sketch up and the sides cant both be 13 1/2 x 13 1/2. Also is the port supposed to be 2 3/4'' wide the whole way through? Cause in my model its 1 3/16 wide on the back wall but it is 2 3/4" in the beginning portion of the port.

and are the measurements you gave me in accordance to the picture like as far as where everything goes, and how it should go together? I know its not to size. The reason i ask is because I sketched it up in google sketch up and the sides cant both be 13 1/2 x 13 1/2. Also is the port supposed to be 2 3/4'' wide the whole way through? Cause in my model its 1 3/16 wide on the back wall but it is 2 3/4" in the beginning portion of the port.

The cutsheet is now updated for the assembly style that matches the pic, my apologies.

Archived