Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Xfl 12 port


quincyj34

Recommended Posts

Posted

What size aero port are you guys using for your xfl? I've come up with two boxes one is 2.93cu net with a 6in aero and the other is 2.76cu net with a 4in aero both tuned to about 32hz. I would rather do the 4in aero but I dont know if ill run into port noise. It will be on 1200w rms. Any help is appreciated .

Posted

A single 4" aero is way, WAY too small. Even two 4" ports is going to be on the low side. A single 6" port should work fine though.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2932 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...