Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port help!!!


jackrabt305

Recommended Posts

Posted

Need some help here guys, I have a Durango that I am putting a HDC3.1 18 in looking to tune around 35hz. My measurements for enclosure are going to be 40 wide x 23 deep x 19 tall and I am having trouble with the port length and depth. I would prefer a sub up (centered) port back configuration. It will be powered by 1900 @ 1 ohm. All help is greatly appreciated.

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide:

hdc318.jpg

hdc318pic.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...