Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help me build a box. Dss ethos 12s


cocoleveo7686

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you joe. I put that in torres it comes to 34 hz? So ill have to make port 4.65 width or make the port length 42 to reach 32hz. Thats with no bracing according to torres. Do you think if i do 42 length i should make a second extention? Sorry for the questions. Just wanna get 32 hz and dont know whg its so long

Torres is not all that accurate piece of software, still in this case it gets pretty close to the specs I gave:

torres.jpg

Posted

Joe if i have the port length around 38 will i have any loading issues with the subwoofers? I know thats a long port length. I decided to do 3.2 cubes 33hz, which makes the port length 38 i believe but im concerned with the subwoofers loading and unloading

Posted

The inner end of the port would be far back from the subs, I wouldn't expect any unloading issues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2395 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...