vw0404 Posted December 2, 2015 Report Posted December 2, 2015 hey everyone !!! so im stuck in the work van for a good 3-4 hrs a day and wanted to do a small little system ....only thing is I don't want to install anything that would take to long to remove incase I want to quit or what have you I wanted to build a small speaker box close to the roof on the dividing wall.. didn't know if it wouldn't sound right with the speakers behind me speakers are b2 6.5 components thanks for the input !!
3vil Posted December 2, 2015 Report Posted December 2, 2015 Have you considered a blue tooth speaker system? You can halfway decent sound from some of them without dropping a ton of cash. And if you quit it's much easier to remove, plus probably more useful for for times outside of work.
_paralyzed_ Posted December 2, 2015 Report Posted December 2, 2015 Many people put speakers behind them. Many don't like it. Many do.Try it and see if you like it.
_paralyzed_ Posted December 2, 2015 Report Posted December 2, 2015 Many people put speakers behind them. Many don't like it. Many do.Try it and see if you like it.
vw0404 Posted December 2, 2015 Author Report Posted December 2, 2015 I already have all the stuff for install have been sitting on the parts for awhile
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.