Jump to content

kenwood X399


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone running a kenwood KDC-X399 head unit ? They advertise 4 volt pre-outs and have a total of 6 pre-outs. (Sub,front and rear RCAs) what are your thoughts ?

Posted

I have this unit installed, just wanted to hear other peoples input if they are running it too. I like it especially having 6 pre-outs, makes my system building easier.

Posted

Thank you cleanseirra. I had a 96 mustang years ago with a JVC deck and a rockford fosgate amp pushing two 12" kenwood subs. It was a clean set up i thought. Then i sold the car and got a yamaha sport bike. After riding the bike for 4 years i bought a 2nd gen dodge and getting back into car audio. I love the kenwood x399 HU i got. The guy at custom sounds told me for having 4volt pre-outs this is a good deck to start building on....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...