Shops Are Falling In Line With Shows

Sonic FX

you guys this is one of our top shows we get other shows. Sac town puts on a great event and it is a whole comunity event not just a dBDrag the next one in Fresno will be $40 also but that one we are giving away $200. $100 for over all loudest. this $100 for top SPLMax Cup comes direcly out of my pocket. I get $25 then $5 goes to WCF $10 to Sac-Town

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

For bass race or did someone make a class change? <_<

Just a Quick class change to get a $100, i tired of getting beat by a couple of tenths or 1 db with some one using 10 batteries at 16v and 4 woofers against my 1 12v bat and 2 woofers, so a quick change for fresno show will be good for a quick $100 unless you or Jeff or Rusty come to town. :P

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Just a Quick class change to get a $100, i tired of getting beat by a couple of tenths or 1 db with some one using 10 batteries at 16v and 4 woofers against my 1 12v bat and 2 woofers, so a quick change for fresno show will be good for a quick $100 unless you or Jeff or Rusty come to town. :P

I hope your thinking VW....... You know we gonna be hurting that morning....

Roll in time is from 7-10. which is B.S. but its a typical lowrider b.s. event.

Whats that trooper Bassrace....?

It's never have, that is a full out dbdrag truck...... oh wait it has once just to fill the 149.9 class, it did a 143 at volume 4 or 5 i wanted to go higher but Alpine didn't want me to go higher..... I think he was scuurred :lol:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

You wont see me there to far for 1x no dough to go. If it was a 3x I could probably find some cash to make the trip. ;)

Archived