Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need help with enclosure 2 12 dc xls


Loops12

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if I can get help fom the experts. I want to build an enclosure for 2 dc audio xl 12's. I will be running these of a ct sounds 4k. Im going to seal of to the cabin. I Want to tune 33 to 35 hz. Car is a 2009 chevy impala ls

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

dcxl12.jpg

2x%20pio%20pic_zps608hagmy.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...