Second Skin Audio

Fi n2 12's 4th order huuuge

noser7

Ok so i should try to shoot for 1 cu.ft per sub? I just would really like to make the 4th with my n2's, play with em and if the oppotunity rises to trade subs for something more 4th order friendly i will deffinitly do that.

Cortez had the suggestion for enclosure volume. If you want to try making those subs work, I'd follow his suggestion. Best of luck.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

How did you come up with that number, ive read 20" of port per cu.ft

Anything you read that is port per foot is dogshit. Port per foot doesn't satisfy a specific driver's needs. It's generic and should be outlawed.

In a bandpass, the more port the better typically. You could literally do anything from 4-6 of the 6" aero ports. I'm not meaning PVC either, I'm talking about the Precision aero ports.

Yea ive seen those very nice quality. I have also seen on ebay an 8" aeroport can i just use 2 of those?

What amp/s are you running?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Yea ive seen those very nice quality. I have also seen on ebay an 8" aeroport can i just use 2 of those?

2 8" aeros are not enough port area on my opinion. Not for a 4th BP and those subs. 100" isn't enough port area. 5 6" aeros is 141" and 6 6" aeros is 169". Like I said, the more the better with a bandpass in my opinion. You'll have a lot of money wrapped into PSP aero ports.

Im running an SS xxx 6500 planning runniNG .5 OHMS. And later sell it an buy 2~4 soundstream rub1.2500, grewt amp has never let me down.

I get you id rather get it right the first time. I was thi king i wpuld be good with a single 8" guess i was waaaay wrong.

I was kinda hoping to put the amp behind my seat with the port on the other side to save on welding cable but looks like its gonna have to hit the trunk

Archived