blross91 Posted December 21, 2015 Author Report Posted December 21, 2015 Coax front is 2 rf t1 6.5 and 1 focal 5.25 The back is is 1 rf 1 kicker 5.25 and 1 focal 5.25 all 4 ohm wired to 2.67 I know it's mix match right now plan on ordering all rf t1 speakers
dolarbilz Posted December 21, 2015 Report Posted December 21, 2015 Coax front is 2 rf t1 6.5 and 1 focal 5.25 The back is is 1 rf 1 kicker 5.25 and 1 focal 5.25 all 4 ohm wired to 2.67 I know it's mix match right now plan on ordering all rf t1 speakers Do you have pictures you can post.all off this is probably why your missing something..less would probably sound better.
dolarbilz Posted December 21, 2015 Report Posted December 21, 2015 Why do you think you need more tweeters?
blross91 Posted December 21, 2015 Author Report Posted December 21, 2015 I just like the sound of them that's all.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.