i have a 96 cadillac deville and i just recently got done doing the big 3 and new alternator and charged up the battery put it all back in and then i started it rite up and drove it out of the garage and every thing was good. the next next day the battery was dead and so i put jumper cables on it to start it and it started but the horn keeps honking like an alarm is going off. the car did not come with a key fob. every time i start to charge the battery it starts pulse honking. what can i do.

Put your key in the drivers door and unlock it with the key... this should disarm your factory alarm.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

It should work, just post up if it doesn't and I can give you the factory disarm wire.

Edited by Shyne151

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

i feel like a dumb ass Just tryed it and it worked, thank. You wouldn't happen to know how to get rid of a poppin sound in the dash speakers, there the only ones not tookin out. I'm in the middle of the install no door speakers no headunit installed didn't do this till the same time that alarm problem happened.

i feel like a dumb ass Just tryed it and it worked, thank. You wouldn't happen to know how to get rid of a poppin sound in the dash speakers, there the only ones not tookin out. I'm in the middle of the install no door speakers no headunit installed didn't do this till the same time that alarm problem happened.

haha, no problem.

ughh i just did a 96 deville today... god how i hate those cars(full rewire no matter what). Try pluggin in the factory radio and see if it goes away, the amps in those cars are crazy dumb.

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

thanx for the help all the info worked to the tee.

No problem man. Good luck with everything else!

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995