akrja_07 Posted December 27, 2015 Report Posted December 27, 2015 Is there a way to mirror an android phone to the screen? (Galaxy S5) Really only want to do this for GPS. There is two inputs on the back that look like headphone jacks, do not remember exactly what they say but if I remember correctly one says ipod in, and one says av-in. There is also a USB in 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
Ahmed Johnson Posted December 27, 2015 Report Posted December 27, 2015 Nope. I tried the iphone app with others phones and the best you could do is watch shit already downloaded.
akrja_07 Posted December 27, 2015 Author Report Posted December 27, 2015 Nope. I tried the iphone app with others phones and the best you could do is watch shit already downloaded. dammit! I just assumed the thing did GPS when I bought it, live and learn I guess... Thanks. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
Ahmed Johnson Posted December 27, 2015 Report Posted December 27, 2015 Me too. You could listen but that's it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.