Lyferxb9s Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 6 SA 12s in a 2:1 4th order wall on two PPI 7ks strapped at 1.3 in my town car, 8 TSW neo 8s on two PPI 1000.4s, tectronic full ranges in the pillars on a PPI 800.2 with DSP88R. Galaxy tab in the dash and pioneer 8700, USalternators 250amp hairpin, 4 fleetrite grp31 180AH batteries and about to install a cap bank under the hood. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LJhTAL2rVI&feature=youtu.be
All-Or-Nothing Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 Terrible camera man.....sheesh
Lyferxb9s Posted December 29, 2015 Author Report Posted December 29, 2015 Yea I know. The guy sent it to me and I didn't want to be rude.
MotorCityFats13 Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 I would love to hire him for a wedding!
Guest Posted December 29, 2015 Report Posted December 29, 2015 whats wrong with the camera i missed it anyways thanks for sharing and thats a clean looking wall.
Lyferxb9s Posted December 30, 2015 Author Report Posted December 30, 2015 I would love to hire him for a wedding! bahaha
Lyferxb9s Posted January 7, 2016 Author Report Posted January 7, 2016 Now the real question is should I add two more subs lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.