firebirdude Posted December 31, 2015 Report Posted December 31, 2015 Flip the box every which way and try it. Why are we jerkin around here?
miniSPLlancer Posted December 31, 2015 Report Posted December 31, 2015 I've always had luck with sub up port to drivers side. At least for testing Meca style. 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
CleanSierra Posted December 31, 2015 Report Posted December 31, 2015 That truck gets loud subs up port passenger side also up. I'm referring to driver headrest MECA style Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
fox_racin4 Posted December 31, 2015 Report Posted December 31, 2015 i had good luck with subs forward port up. for some reason mine is always peaking between 32 and 36 no matter where i tunned the box 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
MADVIBES Posted January 1, 2016 Report Posted January 1, 2016 subs firing down port ring sideways into the passenger side. DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
Jman9112 Posted January 1, 2016 Author Report Posted January 1, 2016 Thanks guys. When I build a new one ill put subs up and port to one side, then I cab just flip the box around and see what's best Ballin' on a budget.
Htown B.O.B. Posted January 6, 2016 Report Posted January 6, 2016 I'm having the same issue with my 98 ext Chevy box I have not cutting it. I built a new one with subs facing up port towards drivers side with box pushed to pass side. Will be putting in the new one this weekend will let you know how it sounds.
Jman9112 Posted January 6, 2016 Author Report Posted January 6, 2016 I'm having the same issue with my 98 ext Chevy box I have not cutting it. I built a new one with subs facing up port towards drivers side with box pushed to pass side. Will be putting in the new one this weekend will let you know how it sounds. Lucky, at least you have the third door! Ballin' on a budget.
Htown B.O.B. Posted January 6, 2016 Report Posted January 6, 2016 yes it helps a ton no way I'd want to pull the seats anytime I needed to do something back there.
Jman9112 Posted January 9, 2016 Author Report Posted January 9, 2016 Forward seems to be the best with this box, I've tried either side and up. Up surprisingly sucked, almost nor real output at listening position.... Weird stuff Ballin' on a budget.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.