Jump to content

Vintage SANYO PA6100 & PA6110


Life is an Enigma

Recommended Posts

Posted

First off this amp brings me back to my youngers of ole glory days. Also a lot of my boyz ran Sherwood 240's . Looking at the Sanyo truly reminds me of them. My friend had about 4 Sherwood 240 and 2 Sherwood 180's and gave them away. Pissed me off so bad when I asked about them. Then told me oh I gave them away .I should of had been the one he should have given them to. Did all kinds of stuff for the dude.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hy everyone.Google took me here.I have a PA6110,relatively good condition.But i have some issues there is no audio at all maybe because sp protector is missing?What does that little box do?I saw it on a ebay photo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8572 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...