Jump to content

Vintage SANYO PA6100 & PA6110


Life is an Enigma

Recommended Posts

Posted

NICE!!!!


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Damn, 1984 called, it wants its amps back. Where did you find them?

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Posted

Damn, 1984 called, it wants its amps back. Where did you find them?

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Posted

Damn, 1984 called, it wants its amps back. Where did you find them?

NICE Double Post :lol: I bought them back in 1986 I think I paid about $300 I worked my ass off to pay for them doing a paper route. :nightrider:

If it's not hart stopping it not real POWER

d5a12bcc-c31a-4c2d-90bd-394ef746eb7a_zps0ea163ed-8f00-4686-8c3d-77bccbd0ea03_zps

Posted

Damn, 1984 called, it wants its amps back. Where did you find them?

NICE Double Post :lol: I bought them back in 1986 I think I paid about $300 I worked my ass off to pay for them doing a paper route. :nightrider:

ya back in the mid 80's the Sanyo 50-50 was a hot amp too! We all wanted one! :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Damn, 1984 called, it wants its amps back. Where did you find them?

NICE Double Post :lol: I bought them back in 1986 I think I paid about $300 I worked my ass off to pay for them doing a paper route. :nightrider:

ya back in the mid 80's the Sanyo 50-50 was a hot amp too! We all wanted one! :D

There one on ebay right now http://www.ebay.com/itm/141864749428?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT :lol:

s-l1600.jpg

If it's not hart stopping it not real POWER

d5a12bcc-c31a-4c2d-90bd-394ef746eb7a_zps0ea163ed-8f00-4686-8c3d-77bccbd0ea03_zps

Posted

Nice! Is that a little motor inside the PA6110? Some kind of remote volume control?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Nice! Is that a little motor inside the PA6110? Some kind of remote volume control?

It's a 12v fader setup and it's not easy to control either LOL :crazy:

If it's not hart stopping it not real POWER

d5a12bcc-c31a-4c2d-90bd-394ef746eb7a_zps0ea163ed-8f00-4686-8c3d-77bccbd0ea03_zps

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2698 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...