Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

HDC4 frankenwoofer?


miniSPLlancer

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone used different basket's and soft parts with a HDC4 motor. Wanting to make more of a daily low end sub with a motor I already have.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

raptorman has, or maybe they are HDC3's. I know Dave Leib out of florida did his

Sims Audio Solutions did a pretty badass set of softparts for a guy, and he popped like 1.5db up with just a soft part switch on the same power.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2846 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...