Insanely loud buzzing from door speakers powered by headunit. Can't find the problem.

So i've recently come across a problem with my speakers making an insanely loud buzzing noise. I don't have a separate amp for my door speakers, they are getting power from the head unit.

If i disconnect and reconnect my car battery the sound goes almost back to normal, but once i turn the bass up after about 30 seconds or more the buzzing sound comes back.

Before: https://www.youtube....h?v=byhSK7-I1dM

After: https://www.youtube....h?v=LzA8T4vq378

I've checked all of my connections and everything seems to be fine, but i can not figure out what the hell is making it do this. It seems to be the only thing is that the problem lies within the headunit but i dont really have that much knowledge on it and and not sure if this would cause the buzzing to happen

please someone help, thanks

does it do this only with engine running and does it change with the rpm's... ive never heard this noise unless you are using amps.... sounds like the HU is taking a major shit..... might also be a bad ground.... did it work before and this problem just started.... also are you charging a phone/ipod while plugged in and on that source? your first video shows no service and the second says ipod.... many devices while charging give awful feedback whine

does it do this only with engine running and does it change with the rpm's... ive never heard this noise unless you are using amps.... sounds like the HU is taking a major shit..... might also be a bad ground.... did it work before and this problem just started.... also are you charging a phone/ipod while plugged in and on that source? your first video shows no service and the second says ipod.... many devices while charging give awful feedback whine

yes it has always worked with the iphone since ive had the headunit about 2 years now. there was always a small whine, but it was nothing excessive.

it only happens when the engine is running. the head unit was installed by a shop, but i pulled it out and all they did was strip the wires from the stock unit and spliced the wires together.

Archived