Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I sucks if someone tells yo ride sucks doen't it.....I have always been disrespected my whole 9 yards so I got into car audio and it a better community of people and are willing to help

Nismofreak School account.

Posted

The exact system is a Bahamas blaupunkt reciver, 2 velocity subs, one Va 4100 amplifier, Va2100 amp, tsunami wiring, and a additional 5 cap. Cuzz blaupunkt is sponsoring me I'm with carsponsorships.com

can u send some links?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...