Scorpion0987654 Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 Ok so i know that this is for subwoofer / enclosures but I have a question for full range enclosures I want as much sound quality as possible thro a full range/ midbass speaker im wondering what Affect will the enclosure have on the speakers performance and is there types of enclosures for full ranges like how subs have band pass boxes and 4th order and 6th order boxes do full ranges have different styles of enclosures as well if so what do they achieve as apposed to a regular sealed full range box
3vil Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 Yes you can make an enclosure for tweets as well. What you might consider is playing with a program like Torres or WinISD and then model some boxes for your chosen speakers.
Triticum Agricolam Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 For full range speakers generally it either ported or sealed, there are other options of course, but ported & sealed are what you usually see. Is this for a car or for home audio? The speaker parameters will dictate which style of enclosure will work best. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Scorpion0987654 Posted January 14, 2016 Author Report Posted January 14, 2016 For full range speakers generally it either ported or sealed, there are other options of course, but ported & sealed are what you usually see. Is this for a car or for home audio? The speaker parameters will dictate which style of enclosure will work best. This is for car audio and space is literally no problem as big or as small of an enclosure as I can have I just want to assure it sounds the best
Triticum Agricolam Posted January 14, 2016 Report Posted January 14, 2016 What speakers are they? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Scorpion0987654 Posted January 14, 2016 Author Report Posted January 14, 2016 What speakers are they? I wasn't sure yet but I'm thinking the sundown audio neopro 6.5 or 8 and I'd be getting 2-4 of them
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.