I want to bag something and yes it involves big rims, I dont know much about air ride suspension so anyone that can help me please give me an Pm..

I know alot of you dislike big rims and I dont really feel like reading your opinions on the matter. So if there is any one with any knowledge on air bags can you give me an PM..

I want to do something like the avalanche on 30's except Im not trying to lay frame and also with much smaller rims.

Are you near IF Customs? They are the shizzy out that way. If you are planning on doing it yourself, www.suicidedoors.com can get you everything you need and those guys are very knowledgeable. You will need to tub your firewall to fit anything bigger than a 22 or maybe 24. I like the new Yukons bagged on 24's or 26's they look awesome.

What kind of ride are u bagging, i will try to get a list of parts you will need outside of the normal bags, valves and compressors.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint