CleanSierra Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 Just to give you a quick idea. An external width of 54X20X40, assuming you're going to double wall the box to make sure it's stout, leaves you with 51X17X37. That is 18.75 cubes which is 4.7 per sub. That's before sub or port displacement. Port will likely take up 2-3 cubes and subs will take up .8-1 cube. So if you take those displacements into consideration, you're left with anywhere between 3-4 cubes per sub. A box that is 54X20X40 is a wall Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Bubohms Posted January 24, 2016 Author Report Posted January 24, 2016 Alright sorry if I'm annoying you guys I just don't have any help other than on here
Bubohms Posted January 24, 2016 Author Report Posted January 24, 2016 Alright sorry if I'm annoying you guys I just don't have any help other than on here and I would be fine with doing a wall as long as it doesn't cover up my back window.
CleanSierra Posted January 24, 2016 Report Posted January 24, 2016 Go take a tape measure and measure out 40" of height. A wall is a wall, it covers your back window. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.