Picture for reference only, I'll take a picture of my specific 881 when I get home.

imgp1968_14450.jpg

Specifications:

Power Output: 63 Watts per channel RMS into 8 ohms
Power Band: 20 to 20,000Hz
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
Frequency Response: 10 to 30,000Hz +/- 1.0dB
Damping Factor: 45
Hum and Noise-Phono: >70dB
Hum and Noise-Aux: >80dB

FM Sensitivity: 1.8 uV
FM THD Mono: 0.3%
FM THD Stereo: 0.5%
FM Separation: >40dB at 1000Hz
FM Frequency Response: 30 to 15,000Hz +0.5/-3.0dB

I am looking for $100+ shipping. Its heavy. US only, I am not going to ship this internationally as I have no good way of making sure it gets to its recipient unharmed. I will NOT take any returns on this item because of the cost of shipping. The receiver is sold AS IS.

The reciever is in decent condition, the pots need to be cleaned as the volume knobs have a distinct crackle to them. The rear heatsink got bent in shipment when I first got it but they are fine ( I will take detailed pictures when I get home). Also one of the two green bulbs burned out. I would recommend that the unit be refurbished if you want a pristine audiophile receiver but it works well and sounds decent as is.

I can take a video of it playing as well if you would like but only on request. I am super busy with work so I only have a little time when I am at home. PM me for requests.

I am open to trades, I am looking for a DSLR that does 1080p video and has continuous focus (read sony/canon/nikon). Also the price is absolutely as low as I am will to go.

Archived