Sharks_408 Posted January 25, 2016 Report Posted January 25, 2016 I have 3 kicker l7 12" in a saled box wondering if anyone could build a triple ported box that i could buy.i have a 2015 honda civic my trunk dimensions i want to stay within are Width 39" Hight 15" Depth 20-24" any help would be appreciated,also looking for help with a possible dual alt bracket if possible.
ckeeler11 Posted January 25, 2016 Report Posted January 25, 2016 wrong section post in the sub section. you will get some help
Jojo Posted January 30, 2016 Report Posted January 30, 2016 I have an 06 Chevy Duramax Crewcab I have 4 p3 15 2 ohm speakers I need some help with what size box an port do I need
Jojo Posted January 30, 2016 Report Posted January 30, 2016 I have an 06 Chevy Duramax Crewcab I have 4 p3 15 2 ohm speakers I need some help with what size box an port do I need
3vil Posted January 30, 2016 Report Posted January 30, 2016 Jojo, start your own topic instead of hijacking someone else's. You'll get better responses that way.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.