Concrete.

Guest Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate
I was thinking of doing an extreme build, I wouldn't win but it would be fun as hell to build... I say go for it, but take a reeeeeal close look at those rules.

Ugh decisions decisions.. I think concrete is awesome material. If I dont put concrete in the car how am I gonna put a "Rinker Materials" tag on the front..? Maybe I'll just load up the rear. I guess Its gonna be a huge wall. I need to stop being scared and start cutting wood. =] Thanks for your input fellas.. I got the rules printed but they arnet so clear on everything. If I hit any snags i'll post here..

Ugh decisions decisions.. I think concrete is awesome material. If I dont put concrete in the car how am I gonna put a "Rinker Materials" tag on the front..? Maybe I'll just load up the rear. I guess Its gonna be a huge wall. I need to stop being scared and start cutting wood. =] Thanks for your input fellas.. I got the rules printed but they arnet so clear on everything. If I hit any snags i'll post here..

Honestly, go NUTS and concrete the whole floor.

If anything, it'll give you a nice flat platform to build off :D

Just make sure you reinforce it, if you get up 160+ way there's gonna be a LOT of vibration.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Start small... Try a Street or Streetmax car first. People just dont jump into Superstreet/Extreme.

HAHA. go big or go home homie. people dont just jump into a extreme build huh? well i did and i lost everytime when i did it. i just built what i wanted and ended up in the extreme class.

----reference's----

meade916

Guest Powered By Hate
HAHA. go big or go home homie. people dont just jump into a extreme build huh? well i did and i lost everytime when i did it. i just built what i wanted and ended up in the extreme class.

these things happen.. good thing im getting two more of these amps and an 18 quad coil in the future. Then.. my car will already be done and just have to throw em in.. and 6 more bats. lol.. and perhaps.. well alot more. but it'll be easier than starting fresh again..