Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

help on my new setup im looking to buy


Recommended Posts

Posted

My budget is $3500:

I'm looking to upgrade my alt (waiting on mechman quote)

i got a xs power d3400 thats under the hood right now that im going to move to the trunk and put a d2400 xs power under the hood.

I'm upgrading subs going from 2 soundqubed hds312 to 2 Hdc4 12s

I'm upgrading my amp from a power acoustik 6000d to a soundqubed 4500.1

my big 3 is already done

I'm gonna try to get a box built tuned to 32hz

changing all my wire to 1/0 welding cable

I'm gonna get 2 sets of soundqubed tweets installed as well as 2 sets of soundqubed mids

Does this setup sound decent ?? any suggestions ?

Posted

Are you wanting people to give you a build they would do for 3500?

If you go with welding cable, you want 2/0 since car audio cable is oversized and 1/0 car audio is more like 2/0 welding cable.

Posted

as far as mids do you recommend soundqubed ? i've been getting mixed opinions and it got me stuck right now.

but with that battery, it would go in the back correct ?

Posted

Yeah, that battery would go in back.

For mids, i'd stay away from SoundQubed. What's the budget you would have for mids/tweets?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2533 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...