Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help painting sub box


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a Fi SSD 15 in and mdf sub box.I plan on covering it with bondo ,priming and spray paintng it with a bed liner.can anyone tell me the steps need to do this and what is a good quality primer to use and bedliner?

Posted

I use Duratex, which is like bedliner but easier to apply and less messy. You won't need to use Bondo underneath it either. You can just use wood filler or vinyl spackling compound to fill any big gouges or gaps. You can get Duratex at Parts Express.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11877 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...