4 8" Infinity reference, Custom Folded Horn, iNuke1000dsp *With Pics now!*

That is some kick ass work. Can you use something like bass box pro or the term lab software to design such an enclosure?

I think so, anything that can design a folded horn should be able to do it, although I don't know for sure. Triticum helped me with the designs

Ah, I always wanted to experiment with these kinds of enclosures but who the fuck knows where to even start.

Unless they show me a book or long god damned video about the theory behind the calculations etc no one really ever pointed me in the direction of a program that had proven results (and no, I didn't ask everybody lol).

That would be a fun project for sure man.

yeah for sure, i downloaded bassbox, sketchup, and torres...but i think they may be a little out of my reach right now. thankfully this forum is a mass collection of knowledge and big brains. 2 people that have helped the most with enclosure plans are Triticum and Joe X. Just huge amounts of help that can't be credited enough.

That's looking great man! I bet you are excited to get that thing finished so you can start subjecting your house to the coffee table of boom. :-)

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

That's looking great man! I bet you are excited to get that thing finished so you can start subjecting your house to the coffee table of boom. :-)

duuuuudee...you have no idea! (well maybe you do...)

I just got a new job and start having to travel mon-fri so I'm really trying to have this finished before sunday night. fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived