Grant Whalen Posted March 5, 2016 Report Posted March 5, 2016 how hard was it to pull the headliner? thats my next move on my impala.
WrenchGuy Posted March 5, 2016 Author Report Posted March 5, 2016 how hard was it to pull the headliner? thats my next move on my impala.I just dropped it with front seats in. I got too much clutter around atm to have pulled them. It kind of sucks but I managed.Its basically obvious stuff. 2 trees in the rear. 7mm bolts at the grab handles. Philips at the visors. Detach mirror unclip visor harnesses. Id say drop front first since its the busiest part. My bad... I had already pulled C pillar trim while back lol thats not bad. The B pillar trim isnt half bad either. Overall easy job.
Grant Whalen Posted March 5, 2016 Report Posted March 5, 2016 ok ok ok I have everything as far as trunk and rear deck done. I was just trying to figure out how I was going to do the headliner. Thanks! Keep up the solid work man!
WrenchGuy Posted March 5, 2016 Author Report Posted March 5, 2016 ok ok ok I have everything as far as trunk and rear deck done. I was just trying to figure out how I was going to do the headliner. Thanks! Keep up the solid work man! No problem. Im stayin at it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.