Sundown Audio

Which amp would you suggest?

J_west07

He said no vs threads. I asked for suggestions dude.

Yeah suggestions on products that are versus one another. Just flip a coin, really wont notice a difference.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

That's what I was planning on running but everyone keeps telling me they don't do rated etc and I figured with single inputs it might not. Thank you tho I will end up getting the crescendo its a little cheaper too.

its a chance youre taking that it wont do rated but even if it dont you wont hear the difference between 3200 watts and 3800 watts.. one thing, dont get it direct from crescendo. droppinhz have a 10% discount promo right now (i think) and they have great customer service so if anything they will get you fixed asap and dont have to deal with crescendo customer service

K I'll check their prices. I've got a local shop sound solutions and he said he will do 700 out the door for it with warranty etc. Been going their for awhile. I'll check dropping Hertz tho. Thanks bro.

Archived