Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box design for Nissan Cube


Hooah87

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok sounds good, looks like I've narrowed it down to the sundown sa 10. Now to decide on an amp to push it. Any good budget amps that would be plenty headroom for this sub. Not trying to break the bank but do want clean quality power?

Posted

Looks good, thank you for your help, 400 bucks for sub and amp not bad, next will be the box build, I'll post pics after I get started on that this weekend, any good 4 gauge amp kits that are around 70 bucks

Posted

Looks good, thank you for your help, 400 bucks for sub and amp not bad, next will be the box build, I'll post pics after I get started on that this weekend, any good 4 gauge amp kits that are around 70 bucks

I usually just piece together what I need from Sky High Car Audio's eBay store. That way you get exactly what you need and nothing that you don't.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

That's good to know thanks, could use a little extra room. Got some good flex going on those side mirrors

Box was 19"x27" I believe with 2 6" aeros and the height was even with the seats. Just slid the seats up and reclined them back just a tad so it wasn't to uncomfortable for my kids back there... This box was on 6cuft. Could have went bigger but still sounded great

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2936 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...