Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking good dude. Are you going to shows with this thing?

Posted

YES! final mock up is done. getting ready to put it back together for good. thanks.

Do you ever come to Texas for shows? Would love to hear this build

Posted

yep. I've been to turkey drags with my car a few times. once the surburban is done i'll be all over texas and arkansas

Posted

not sure. the only time I get to work on it is on the weekend. all I have left to do is weld up the battery rack wire the batteries and install the subs for the last time. so it's gonna be close. if I go i'll post it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...