Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm about to start a new build with a company called alphard sound technology. they build some KILLER subs and audio gear. I was just wondering if any of you have heard of the deaf bonce Hannibal or machete line of subs?

Posted

Yep. Exo YouTube channel he talks about them and they were at world finals and had a table set up... I talked to the owner. Nice stuff

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

I'm about to start a new build with a company called alphard sound technology. they build some KILLER subs and audio gear. I was just wondering if any of you have heard of the deaf bonce Hannibal or machete line of subs?

Where did you acquire these given your location?

Posted

E4D1C9CE-1ABA-466B-8CAC-DAF1AC5C9996_zps

AE59E163-D5D9-4B29-8587-F161B0A135F0_zps

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

I heard of these a while back but don't know much about them other than they are a Russian? (I believe) manufacturer, never seen one in person but seen a couple youtube videos and I thought the deaf bonce woofers would be pretty stout.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Posted

if you didn't see it already go to youtube and type in deaf bonce 32 and check out the little green car with the 32 inch sub and 4 alphard 12k's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1604 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...