Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Trying to see how to get discount code.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn, your as persistent as a puppy with two peters. This is your second post on this in 7 minutes.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Posted

The Code is SMDSOTM but in the future, I wouldn't make that many posts that fast, I'm no mod or a vet around here but I bet they've seen it a lot and its annoying.

Silverado

Mechman 240

Big 3

2 SA-12's

Rf speakers

Pioneer x8700

Coming Soon

Symphony or SAE1500

SAE 50.4

D3400

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 779 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...