I recently bought one of the impedance meter/ signal generator. I'm using it to test a soundqubed HDS208. Most of the specs are similar, but the FS is considerably higher than the original specs say the Fs is 44.41 Hz but I'm getting around 55Hz (was higher before I used them a little bit on music). Am I doing something wrong, or are the orignal specs that much off?

Nope, your doing it right.

Thats just how it goes....

Thiele Small parameters are usually done on 1 woofer in each size for said model number.

Its highly unlikely to see every woofer have its own TSPs ran unless your getting in to stupid expensive high end home audio where you spend $1,500.00+ on a RCA cable..

Usually most companies will test a woofer once it is considered to be "broken in" and have a softer suspension.

A woofer with a loose suspension should have a lower FS than a new woofer of the same model that never seen power.

Multiple things can change TSP's, especially FS.

Something as simple as less glue being used when the woofer was built will weigh less and make the woofer have a lighter moving mass which there for can increase the woofers FS.
Its also common for some manufactures to change parts slightly here and there through out the run and the part change wont be drastic enough to call it a revise version, but will alter the woofers performance a tad.

Ok, thanks for the info. I did everything exactly as the manual said to do too. The specs from the Excel file and doing the math by hand (calculator) yielded the same results so I guess I did everything right then. I got it because I've got several older subs and I wanted to get specs on them.