SCATHED Posted February 16, 2016 Author Report Posted February 16, 2016 here is the box, 4 250rms fosgate p2 8's wire to .5 on a 1500 watt amp, so like 400 - 450 each? I have a single 12 and I'm looking to get some more cone area. What was the volume of the box?
SCATHED Posted February 16, 2016 Author Report Posted February 16, 2016 I was thinking of a box like this with aero ports firing up
Jessica Posted February 16, 2016 Report Posted February 16, 2016 honestly i dont remember. i'll dig around and see if i still have the sketchup and specs saved Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
SCATHED Posted February 16, 2016 Author Report Posted February 16, 2016 honestly i dont remember. i'll dig around and see if i still have the sketchup and specs saved thanks man
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.