Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Has anyone done 4 8" subs in a single cab?


SCATHED

Recommended Posts

Posted

I did 4 10's in a ported box behind the seats 86 stepside Chevy. Didn't sound too bad but they were shallow mount subs.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

there is not enough room for for 8's ported in a proper box behind the seat of a 90's f-150 single cab. If fizzy could get 4 10's ported with proper volume and port area then you better go buy a chevy. not sure how he made that fit lol.

Posted

I worked at a shop where as long as the customer had enough money the boss made sure customer gets what he wanted.

Like I said it didn't sound that bad, but I definitely wouldn't have gone that route.

OP if you want something in a single cab truck I would get a set of bucket seats and do a badass center console box.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2936 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...