Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

box build for 11 chevy extended cab


Halostryker

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a few questions for a new box build, for my new truck if you dont already know, the newer extended cab chevys have absolutly no room in the cab for a box, even under the seat i can bearly fit a pair of ten inch subs. So I was thinking has anyone ever built a box to take the place of the rear seat? I was thinking remove the seat, and buiild the box to mount on the same bolts as the rear seats and keep the seat belts still functional, and just put a bit of foam and cloth on top to make it atleast tolerable for short rides. I very rarely have passengers in my trucks, but still like the though of still having a place for them if need be.

Do you guys think this would cause any problems with the law man, and has anyone done somthing similar to this?

Posted

Most larger builds in ext cabs involve removing the back seats, if done right the mod is completely reversible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3001 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...