BigHOUSTON Posted February 26, 2016 Report Posted February 26, 2016 I have a feeling already know the answer to my shituation but ill see what you guy think. Im limited to stock HU, since NO ONE makes a kit for my vehicle not sure why maybe because its a ford. So I got a DD1 knowing i was prob going to have shit signal and oh my fuck did I. Though because i put a temp set up in i did a little high/low action POS hi/low at that like less than $20 POS. I was getting distortion before I was getting a 40hz signal, its that damn dirty. So ive thought about getting a audiocontrol LC2i, based on my needs of rca outputs and cost , being that its a powered LOC it might make a difference, it might not. I know the best solution is to get a DSP and blah blah blah, but I dont want to spend that much money. Does anyone know if i can check distortion with the dd1 from hi level signal like from the back of the stock unit? because if the source is f'd then theres no point in continuing. Thanks in advance
reedal Posted March 4, 2016 Report Posted March 4, 2016 Yes, you can check it. Just unplug one of your factory speakers and hook up the DD-1 that way you don't have to pull the radio. Unless pulling the radio would be easier... SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.