Matthew Williams Posted February 29, 2016 Report Posted February 29, 2016 I need a box design for this subwoofer. Wife just found out shes having twins so I am trying to have as much room as possible. I would like to see about doing an aero port design tuned to 33hz http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_88162.html
ALPINE408 Posted February 29, 2016 Report Posted February 29, 2016 TWINS = sell your subs lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Matthew Williams Posted February 29, 2016 Author Report Posted February 29, 2016 TWINS = sell your subs lol Bro I will sell the FI Q with that custom box but not that 10. I need bump in my life lol
ALPINE408 Posted February 29, 2016 Report Posted February 29, 2016 well your best bet is to tell us the type of car and dimensions of the space you would like the box to fit into Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Matthew Williams Posted February 29, 2016 Author Report Posted February 29, 2016 well your best bet is to tell us the type of car and dimensions of the space you would like the box to fit into 35L 22W 20H Trunk I am trying to make the smallest amount possible for that subwoofer. That is why I wanted the aero port.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.