Jump to content

2005 Lincoln Navigator (non GPS) need help replacing head unit


Recommended Posts

Posted

Greetings guys-

I have a 2005 Navigator without the factory GPS.

I would like to just replace the head unit with a newer touch screen media center essentially, but retain the factory amps etc. I cannot seem to find an adapter to allow me to do this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

  • 2 months later...
Posted

I've got a 2004 aviator with the non gps, not sure if it's the same. Crutchfield says they have the adapter that retains sub and steering wheel controls but kills the factory dvd player. I think if you have a dvd there's ways to get the rear screen to still work tho. You might give them a call and see what they say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1088 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...