'01 Eclipse....

ok so i have a 2001 eclipse gt that i want to make as loud as possible, walling the car would be my absolute LAST resort any other ideas to go for the car is stock ass of now except i have a pioneer h/u in there and i have a yellow top optima under the hood and an extra one, what would you guys go for to get quite a bit of beat out of this thing? my other cars consist of a 98 mountaineer with 2 15" mmats and a 1200 watt amp in a sealed box and a 2002 mazda tribute with 3 12" type rs and 1600 watts i want the eclipse to be much louder so please suggest whatever you want to......please keep in mind that my budget is around 600 max for subs i can probably gather an amp for the subs so post ideas for that too please

ok so i have a 2001 eclipse gt that i want to make as loud as possible, walling the car would be my absolute LAST resort any other ideas to go for the car is stock ass of now except i have a pioneer h/u in there and i have a yellow top optima under the hood and an extra one, what would you guys go for to get quite a bit of beat out of this thing? my other cars consist of a 98 mountaineer with 2 15" mmats and a 1200 watt amp in a sealed box and a 2002 mazda tribute with 3 12" type rs and 1600 watts i want the eclipse to be much louder so please suggest whatever you want to......please keep in mind that my budget is around 600 max for subs i can probably gather an amp for the subs so post ideas for that too please

Rip the back seats out.

Then either do 2 18's subs up ports back or 2 15s subs forward port forward RIGHT behind the front seats.

Your budget is pretty tiny for a big setup. My car has that $ worth of wire in it ;/

There's a guy on here/youtube with a stupidly loud Eclipse...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Rip the back seats out.

Then either do 2 18's subs up ports back or 2 15s subs forward port forward RIGHT behind the front seats.

Your budget is pretty tiny for a big setup. My car has that $ worth of wire in it ;/

There's a guy on here/youtube with a stupidly loud Eclipse...

ssaudio. but if this guy wants to spend only 6 bills on subs then maybe he shouldn't go in ssaudio's route lol. he could get ideas, though.

for the 2001 eclipse gt do u want your back set or not if u dont then u can get 15 or 18 with no wall bein put in

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

yeah i have no problem at all getting rid of that back seat its a waste of space anyways its damn near impossible to fit anyone back there my girl is only 5 foot tall and she has to curl up to fit back there and yes i know 600 isnt a whole lot to spend but thats what i have for subs right now that isnt including anything else i still have to get a H/O alternator for the car i just want to get some beat going on in there foor the time being once i get some more cash for the project i can add another sub or something

i just want to get some beat going on in there foor the time being once i get some more cash for the project i can add another sub or something

Get like a 10" or a 12" sub in a ported box and run that till you have some more money, then do the system properly.

As they say, go big or go home :D

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!