TheFreezy98 Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 I need some help with the box design for 2 older 12" Mmats juggernauts. I was told by Mmats that 1 juggernaut needed 4.5 cubic feet with a 50 square inch port by 18". this seems very large for 1 12". they also told me that the t/s specs are no longer available. they need to fit into a trunk of a 90 ls400. Fs (Hz.) 42 Vas (Liters) 27.6 Qts .45 SPL (1W/1M) 88db
ObscureFortress Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 I'm not to sure if these are to new of specs but here is a start http://www.woofersetc.com/p-2149-juggernaut-12-mmats-juggernaut-12-1400-watt-subwoofer.html
TheFreezy98 Posted March 11, 2016 Author Report Posted March 11, 2016 I found some more info on the subs JUGGERNAUT 12 specs:Voice Coil (Ohms) 2 x 1.4 Fs (Hz.) 42 Vas (Liters) 27.6 Qts .45 SPL (1W/1M) 88db Power (Wrms) 1400 Mounting Depth (inches) 7 1/4 Hole Diameter(inches) 11 3/16 Speaker Displacement (cu ft.) .35 These are the recommended enclosure specs (ported)Vented(Net) : 2.50 cu.ft.Port Specs : 30sq."X 16"LPort Dispacement : .28 cu.ft.Subwoofer Despacement : .35 cu.ft.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.