sundownfuntown Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 What would have more spl in a blazer its a single x15. And right now I have the subwoofer in a 4.50 cube box tuned to 32hz. It's a 4 ohm subwoofer and the box right now is sub up port up my max demisons are 18h x 20d x 32l if you have any desings our ideas let me now. And should I run it sub up port up, sub up port back our sub back port back thanks.
Joe X Posted March 17, 2016 Report Posted March 17, 2016 Just for a quick test you could fire everything back, also you should have a proper electrical and your gains an other settings right.
sundownfuntown Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 I did but my glass was shaking so much I could hear it over the bass what could I use to get rid of that. My roof moves alot to and I'm pretty sure I'm losing spl with all of that and my doors move
Joe X Posted March 18, 2016 Report Posted March 18, 2016 Post a pic of your current box inside your vehicle as it is installed right now and a sketch of the box with measurements, also what are all your complaints with it?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.