how to have headrest monitor interface with double din.

I got a headrest monitor and installed it in my dash and i got a pioneer avh-x3800bhs double din hooked it up in my glove compartment. I thought that the headrest monitor will mirror the headunit at all times but it only works when there is a dvd playing. Is there a way to get it to mirror the hu all the time.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I got a headrest monitor and installed it in my dash and i got a pioneer avh-x3800bhs double din hooked it up in my glove compartment. I thought that the headrest monitor will mirror the headunit at all times but it only works when there is a dvd playing. Is there a way to get it to mirror the hu all the time.

i dont think there is a plug n play type, but you probably can if you can tap into the screen's output at the HU and wire it into the monitor...kind of like a VGA connection where you can mirror your laptop to a screen....but most monitors use AV cables...HDMI maybe....but its a whole new level of electronics....but as far as mirroring HU on the headrest using AV cables, that is a no-go...unless someone else figured out a way...

Archived