Lakeshow94 Posted March 27, 2016 Report Posted March 27, 2016 Hey Guys. Started today with a avh-x4700bs. Everything was dialed in/sounded good. I'm doing a swap to an 80prs. I got the prs all installed, set my gains with a dd-1 with the sub w level at +6. Clipped on 0 db at 59 volume. Set gains at 55. Than I let it do its auto eq thing for a bit. Got back in to look over settings. It had adjusted sub volume down to -22. I brought them back up to +6 and decided to give it a go after reviewing the other settings. Seems alot louder but im sure it is distortion (shouldn't be any louder, didn't change amps/subs). Subs got warm after a few minutes of play. Any ideas what setting I should look for? The only other setting I could think is incorrect is I set the gains with sub on mono, eq changed it to stereo. Anyone got any ideas? I plan to pull everything out again and reset gains although it's currently raining 1999 Lexus GS 300 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later) Northstar Group 31 & 24 Sundown SCV-4000 Rockford T400-4 2 12" CT Sound Meso CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components CT Sounds Tropo 6.5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.