3vil Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 Don't forget a water trap X2 gotta have the water traps in their
cgrez33 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 We did an Accuair E-Level on a Chrysler 300 and I was pretty impressed with that system. Everything I had installed before was piece meal kits. I really like the fob settings so you can ground it as you're walking away, then have it air up to a preset height as your walking back to the car. However, if you want fbss then the E-Level may not be for you. I don't even know what the FBSS is lol, it's jsut the first kit that came up I'lll check out accu air My buddy has a shop out in sacramento that works on mostly mopar cars, http://wikedkustomz.com/ he has a magnum with a wrap, look at their gallery. Magnum looks sick. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
3vil Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 I don't even know what the FBSS is lol, it's jsut the first kit that came up I'lll check out accu air Fbss= Front Back Side to Side. Basically means you have control of each individual corner of the car. I think the Accu Air is technically capable of it with an upgrade, but the regular E-Level just raises lowers the whole car evenly
cgrez33 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 We did an Accuair E-Level on a Chrysler 300 and I was pretty impressed with that system. Everything I had installed before was piece meal kits. I really like the fob settings so you can ground it as you're walking away, then have it air up to a preset height as your walking back to the car. However, if you want fbss then the E-Level may not be for you. I don't even know what the FBSS is lol, it's jsut the first kit that came up I'lll check out accu air My buddy has a shop out in sacramento that works on mostly mopar cars, http://wikedkustomz.com/ he has a magnum with a wrap, look at their gallery. Magnum looks sick. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
3vil Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 How in the heck did I sneak between your double post, and why did you'rs take so long?
cgrez33 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 We did an Accuair E-Level on a Chrysler 300 and I was pretty impressed with that system. Everything I had installed before was piece meal kits. I really like the fob settings so you can ground it as you're walking away, then have it air up to a preset height as your walking back to the car. However, if you want fbss then the E-Level may not be for you. I don't even know what the FBSS is lol, it's jsut the first kit that came up I'lll check out accu air My buddy has a shop out in sacramento that works on mostly mopar cars, http://wikedkustomz.com/ he has a magnum with a wrap, look at their gallery. Magnum looks sick. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
cgrez33 Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 How in the heck did I sneak between your double post, and why did you'rs take so long? My computer was being retarded lol, yeah I don't want all that I just want everything lowered or everything raised lol. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.