Htown B.O.B. Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 was looking at maybe getting some of these. does anyone have any experience with them, good or bad
RainStryke Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 The mid's are nothing to really talk about. The tweets are pretty decent. But I paid $75 for them, I would not pay $120 for them.
Htown B.O.B. Posted April 13, 2016 Author Report Posted April 13, 2016 well shit ok looking for something with decent sound without hurting the pocket too much. thought id ask about those
dolarbilz Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 How much are you comfortable with spending
dolarbilz Posted April 13, 2016 Report Posted April 13, 2016 If your using a amplifier I assume.look into morel,DLS entry level speakers or ampere dream series.shop around you might find a nice deal.
Htown B.O.B. Posted April 13, 2016 Author Report Posted April 13, 2016 Will be on my diamond d3 500.4. Thanks will look into those
Jman9112 Posted May 12, 2016 Report Posted May 12, 2016 We can buy the nxv v series tweeters separately, would those be a good upgrade from Polk 6.99 per set tweets or should I look more in the $50 range for tweeters? Ik running off Hu power. Ballin' on a budget.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.