if you are going to a USACi event, then they are goin to put you in an open class since you have a blow through. Also you can't use an Ipod or burned cd. You have to use an actual store bought type cd. Bass Mechanik stuff is good. I personally used Young Jeezy and Lil Jon for bassrace/Streetbeat. Depends on the tuning of your box to match up a song. If you are getting metered for just loudness on the one test tone, they supply you with a cd.

its an nspl event. and if i read the classes right i should be in the 31"-60" truck/suv class.

They treat blowthroughs differently in most oranizations, some throw you in extreme.

Bass Mech. has good bass, but not the best for bass-race since none of the songs I know of on that cd have constant tones, more just good beats in general.

The test tone section would be good, but chances are you'll want to stay away from the 'subsonic' stuff- especially for comps ;)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Hey I'll be there also !!! I'll be in the NW24 class. I'll pm you my number. call me when you get there i have a test tone cd that you are welcome to try.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

i did a 146.1 at 46hz when i left i was in first but they are going to be doing it tomorrow to so ill be going back and trying again.

way to go now you just need to try different setting for your bass level try with your seats folded forward etc.. should be-able to grab a 147

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR